Following today’s announcement that our region is able to enter the Yellow phase of recovery, we are happy to announce the following changes that will be implemented as of Monday, March 8, 2021.
- While masks are not required by individuals while participating in an indoor fitness activity that requires exertion they must be worn at all other times, including walking from one station to another where there is higher likelihood of coming in contact with another patron. If wearing a mask is possible for some fitness activities, this will be encouraged.
- Masks are required in dressing rooms, combined with 1 m minimum physical distancing between individuals.
- Showers will be available!
- Lane swim times will have 2 lanes for pre-booking and 2 lanes for drop-in.
- Splash pad capacity will increase to 50 ppl.
- While playing in the splash pad, masks are not required for children but they are encouraged. Parents must wear masks at all times within the splash pad area.
- Public swims will re-start following the same pre-booking guidelines as previous. If you have not used this system in the past, please check our website for more information and video instruction: Online Registration
- Drop in Pickleball will re-start as of March 8.
We want to thank all of our members for their cooperation and amazing ability to adapt as our color levels of recovery continue to change. Thank you for sticking with us through this past year!
** If at any point in time the Government of New Brunswick and/or Public Health changes their guidelines, we will adjust ours accordingly.