INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you interact with our Site or CRM, we collect information that, alone or in combination with other information, could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”), described below.
I. CRM Users
Personal Data You Provide Us. We collect the information that you choose to provide when you use the CRM, such as your name, email address contact details, and password.
Where we provide the CRM under contract with an organization which is a Customer of ours (for example your employer) that organization controls the information processed through the CRM. Our use of information on behalf of our Customers is governed by our contract with that Customer and the Customer’s own privacy policies.
II. Site Users
Personal Data You Provide Us. We collect information that visitors to the Site enter when you sign up on the Site (e.g., email) or send to us electronically, for example when completing any “free text” boxes in our forms (such as on our “Contact Us” page, support request or survey submission), requesting information, registering for an event, or subscribing to emailing lists. While the type of data we collect depends on the nature of the inquiry, it typically includes name and contact details, company information, and phone number.
III. Automatically Collected Data
When you use the Site or the CRM, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
Log data: Information (“log data”) that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site, or that the CRM automatically sends when you use the Services. Log data includes your IP address (so we understand which country you are connecting from when you visit the Site), browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Services.
Device information: Includes type of device you are using, operating system, settings, unique device identifiers, network information and other device-specific information. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
Usage Information: Information about how you use our Site and the CRM, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, the other Users you interact with and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use your Personal Data collected for the following purposes:
To authenticate Users and provide the Services. This processing is necessary to perform the contract with you.
As necessary for certain legitimate business interests, which include the following:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests for products and services;
- To customize our Services for you.
- To provide, maintain and improve the content and functionality of the Services. For example, we regularly fix bugs or user experience issues that may be tied to particular user accounts.
- If you ask us to delete your data and we are required to fulfill your request, to keep basic data to identify you and prevent further unwanted processing;
- To prevent fraud or criminal activity, misuse of our products or services, and ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks; and
- To (a) comply with legal obligations and legal process; (b) respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (c) enforce our Terms and Conditions Agreement; (d) protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (e) protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (f) allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain, as required or permitted by the law.
Marketing. We may contact you to tell you about content, services or products we believe will be of interest to you. If we do, where required by law, for example if you are a User in the EU, we will only send you marketing information if you consent to us doing so at the time you provide us with your Personal Data. You may opt out of receiving such emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you or by updating your user settings. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, please contact us at email@example.com. We will continue to contact you via email regarding the provision of our Services and to respond to your requests.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may share or disclose your information at your direction, such as when you authorize a third-party service to access your account or when you voluntarily share information or content via the Services.
There are certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Users of the Site or the CRM, or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences until you opt out of receiving these communications and in accordance with our policies.
To determine the CRM retention period for your Personal Data, we will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we use your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the CRM licable legal requirements. In some circumstances we may anonymize your Personal Data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case it is no longer Personal Data.
UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
If you need to change or correct your Personal Data, or wish to have it deleted from our systems, you may contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section below. We will address your request as required by CRM licable law.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY DISCLOSURE
EUROPEAN UNION (EU) USERS
Scope. This section CRM lies if you are a User in the EU (for these purposes, reference to the EU also includes the European Economic Area countries of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway and, to the extent CRM licable, Switzerland).
Data Controller. DealerMine Inc. is the data controller for processing Personal Data provided to us through the Services. To find out our contact details, please see the “Contact Us” section below.